1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Necromancy] animate dead

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by burnttrees, Aug 13, 2008.

1. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

ok so i logged in today and lvled my necro to 95 and somewhere around 85 spirit speak, with the blood wood tali giving +5 to necro and +10 to spirit speak and a bracelet for spirit speak i have gm in both now

i am wondering tho as i cast animate dead on a horse today it died within 30 seconds and this isn't just one either it was 2 different horses. did this get changed at some point as i was making the ridable corpse horse (favorite ridable pet atm) about 3 months ago and they where lasting allot longer i didn't see them die until i logged back in sometimes lasting about 10-30 minutes in game then dieing when i logged back in the next day. or is there a way to make them last longer i know that they can not be healed and that the amount of time they last is based on your necro skill.
  2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
    get on the horse, cross and server line and it will do as you remember.
  3. Mr Plod

Mr Plod Guest

As the above poster stated.

Plus if you want it to last even longer.
    Kill and then animate a nightmare.
  4. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

ok cool thank you both for the reply's i will have to try both of those