1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Animated Legs of the Insane Tinker

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Obsidian, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Who drops these? I know the Renowned Wyvern. I remember reading that the Renowned Devourer of Souls also drops them, but I can't find the post. I've been scouring the board's search for 20 min.

Can anyone confirm the Renowned Devourer of Souls?

-OBSIDIAN-

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I can't confirm Devour of Souls but I can confirm the rats in Cavern of the Discarded. I foget it's name but it was the the Spellweaving one.

3. Yes the Renowned Devourer drops them.

4. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I got one from the renown Devourer.

5. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Thank you for the confirmations, Lord G and AzSel.

The renowned rat one is interesting. Kylie, did you have them drop yourself? Or is this second hand info?

-OBSIDIAN-

6. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They were on the rat's corpse after I killed it, not a pack drop. I have heard tales of almost everything dropping on the rat renowned but have only gotten legs there on one occasion, one other time the sword of shattered hopes. Those are the only 2 Styg artis I have gotten from the rats.