1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Animated Rocks, Pier and rare rubble

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Melissa Rohan, May 11, 2011.

1. Hi, seen a couple of posts about people wanting these recently... now one of each on my vendor at Luna Garden (south side of Luna Europa). Some rare rubble will be added to my other vendor as well... pier bits, rare plants, mushrooms etc, as i clear stuff out. Will start adding rubble Thursday afternoon. Oh, my vendors are in the blaze robes thanks!

Melissa

2. Wow, ok, so those went quick! Thanks people, ok reloaded again, more mushrooms, picnic table and bench, fan plant, water lillies etc... buy em up again and i'll stick more on again thanks! Oh and two of the glowy lady bug things i found as well.. great for a garden deco.

3. More rare rubble .... burnt lily pad.... benches... end tables and furniture oh and a bit of flooring/pier ,maybe? Go take a look and buy some...more coming soon!

Melissa

4. Europa Trader

was a picnic table piece... :)

and complete bench and table is 3 pieces each :)

but nice rubbles

5. Thanks, got tons to get rid of... think the pier pieces were darker i got a couple somewhere... rubble church bench as well, rare plants couple trees, i'll restock as the rubble sells.

Melissa