1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

animation really messed up...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by blueturtle, Oct 5, 2009.

1. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 8, 2007
    ok so im doing a spawn today and noticed my animations are really messed up, does the first part of animation and stops, for everything when i cast, when others cast, when things die. so when things die everything looks the same this is really annoying...
  2. HuserMama

HuserMama Guest

I had this problem yesterday on Chessy. Not sure what was going on, but was very annoying. My gargoyle wouldn't walk around like normal just slide around. Very weird. Seems to be working fine today though. I thought maybe it was the server or something, but my husband plays on his laptop and he wasn't having any problems with UO.
  3. anvira

anvira Guest

I've experienced this with my characters and greater dragons. Also had an issue with the spell graphics not working...period. Interesting to say the least.