1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Animia the Weaponsmith's Wife

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SchezwanBeefy, May 8, 2009.

1. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

'Allo gang,
    Was traveling around in Hythaloth today and saw something I've never seen before. Thought the crew might have more info.
    While in a cave in Hythaloth, I found a wolf with the name of "Animia the Weaponsmith's Wife". At first it spawns at yellow and then turns red immediately after. When killed, it turns to a woman. It spawns immediately after being killed. Is this for a quest or what?
    [​IMG]

2. She's part of one of the Virtue quests. She's a werewolf that has to be killed in order to obtain the reward. She turns into wolf form during in game night time.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think your geography is a bit confused. The cave is on Ice Island, sometimes known as 'Dagger Isle' Hythloth is a dungeon on Fire Island.

4. SchezwanBeefy

Stratics Veteran

I'm sorry! I was looking at an online map and read the Humility Dungeon as being Hythlott. I knew something was weird sounding about that when I was writing this.
    Silly me.

5. SchezwanBeefy

Stratics Veteran

Thank you Conor. =]
    Where is this quest found?

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend