1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest! On January 27th Stratics will be brought down for an extended maintenance period. This period may take upwards of 12 hours to complete. Please check the thread in the Announcements forum for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ankh of Sacrafice question..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Feb 19, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Has anybody tried to place this vet reward on a *co owner* acct. in their home,

or can only the owner acct. whom owns the home, place this ?

I have lots of vet rewards to claim ...and I can get that ankh on 2 accts..but the home owner on Siege is Miranda...she is not *of age* but 2 of my alts are co owners there.

Just wondering...have a glut of vet rewards just never claimed em...but I would hate to waste clickin for the ankh here on Siege then, if the co owner can not place it in a younger acct's home here. :)

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Oh same question regarding the ore cart since my older alts can claim it..but can they as co owners place it in Miranda's home... Miranda is a 90 month noob and I am not seeing the ore cart in her vet reward list...got her the tree stump though. :D More to vet rewards to claim yet...on all 4 accts.

3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie

Yes Spree placed as co-owner on my 7 year old account house.

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

:bowdown: Thank you, thank you. :)

I do NOT need that ankh on Chesapeake, at all also my homes there by the Zento res ankh anyhow...I hoped to claim it here on Siege cuz despite the influx of wandering healers in my front yard, I will only see one red priest of Mondain like once a week in my yard, the other ones won't res a red but maybe that ankh can res a dead red Sieger wandering by my Siege home.

I figured it would come in more handy here IF Mir could place it in her home, with my using either of my chrs. on one of my oldest 2 accts. to claim one of those self resing vet rewards. :) Thx Spree. :)