1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ankh pendant set value... and how many?

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by dum3886, Nov 9, 2007.

1. dum3886

dum3886 Guest

Anyone know how many different colour ankh pendants there and and if you know that.. maybe the value of a full set?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

ive only found 4 different colors so far
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I believe I heard somewhere that the ankh pendants are the same color as the various ingot colors (copper, agapite, etc) so I was under the impression that there were at least 8 (or 9 if they did them in iron, too). Anyone else hear anything like that?
  4. yep i heard that. n i think 9 cuz the most common one is way to bright to be dull copper. its hard for me to see difference buti believe i have iron, s i, copper and gold. i think i may have a dull copper too now i think about it cuz i remember needing the "ites" agapite, verite, valorite.

value is a good question i'd like to know answer to also. that and for the whole 22(i think) piece set.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Considering theyre selling on most shards for about 450-1m, if there are 9, you'ld be looking at about 4m-9m, but I don't think you'll have much luck there.

I also dont believe the colors are based on ingot colors as I have a white one, in addition to a black colored one that does not appear to be shadow, but could be