1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ankh Room - so what?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nenime, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Pure decoration? I mean, nice but ...

[​IMG]

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

maybe is a huge ankh that can resurrect if you go inside?

3. Brynthe

Brynthe Guest

I believe that entire level of the map is copied from the original Ultima games, the room was of some significance there, I believe (been a LONG time since I've played them), but I'm not sure if it has any real reason for being there now, other than nostalgia for those who've played previous Ultima games.

4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You can walk into the star field. Might be able to do something there.

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think several places still needed to be worked on. If you go to the temple of the Stygian Dragon its also empty. I don't think thats the idea.

6. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

One time when I walked into the star field, platforms appeared and disappeared under my feet as I walked around. Never seen that work again though...

7. Deb

Deb Guest

I am thinking that they are saving some surprises for us for when SA goes
    live.

8. Nenime

Nenime Guest

You're right! I found a strange old parchment deep down in my private dungeon: a map from Lvl 1 from 'Ultima Underworld - The Stygian Abyss'. Awesome :thumbsup:

EA, am I allowed to load it up? pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease :bowdown:

9. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Why wouldn't you be? It's already all over the web anyway. Heck, its even on the Ultima archive site attached to the UO page that I don't remember the link for. Only reason I haven't scanned it in high res is that it would be too muchwork for me.. i'd feel a need to make sure all the imperfections and creases and such that aren't supposed to be there were fixed like I did for the Ultima 5 NES port's map a few years back.