1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anninversary <3

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Veese Catskills, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Hi friends and stalkers!! As you all know.. my anniversary to my Elisa is coming up.. AND I was wondering if anyone has a huge place with a lot of liquor I can rent for a night to throw a party?!

2. It needs to be REALLY HUGE to hold all our friends!!! :gun::pancakes::danceb:

3. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

You are welcome to use the Aegis Gardens. It is three floors. Garden bottom floor, dance floor second and top floor is a roof top cafe. Liquor can be easily brought in.

I am assuming you want something that can give some control over visitors to the event otherwise I would suggest the Palace in Nujelm I think it is.

4. Is there a way I can put a scale outside the door.. kind of like a bouncer? Like you have to meet a special requirement to get?? Or you have to wait in line??

5. Thank you Aedon for offering your house. I think we are going to be good friends. ^^

6. Aedon Durreah

Stratics Veteran

Contact me in game at the Knights Rest in Aegis, or ICQ me at 312213645. Be sure to let me know who you are in the Q. And yes, we can make arrangements for what you need.

If you wish to see the gardens, Aegis is the first clearing south of the Yew Trammel gate. The Gardens sit next to the Tower in the glade.

7. Do you think we could add character statues of Veese and I in suggestive positions for the event?
    :party::shots::pint::beer::please:

8. Aedon Durreah

Stratics Veteran

*chuckles* Not sure how that could be done. But of you have the statue makers, the they could be set in the garden. I think I just need to co-own you to allow you to do so.

9. Aw, Aedon, you are a doll. :popcorn::cheerleader::hug::drool:

10. Aedon Durreah

Stratics Veteran

Do you have a date for your event set?

11. What?! Why does my wife need a date for OUR Anniversary?! Stop hitting on MY wife!!

12. Aedon Durreah

Stratics Veteran

*chuckles*
    But, it is her turn.

13. I heart you Wife:heart: Can anyone guess what location we were at?! Yeah you don't have to reply I'm just asking so my post isn't deemed personal, teehee.