1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Announcement for Pandora

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Aedon Durreah, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Lady Pandora recently suffered a deeply personal loss when one very close to her was killed in a car crash. This person was as close to her as a brother, though not blood, he was family.

She will be leaving tomorrow for the funeral and to get his affairs in order, and at this time fully expects to be absent from UO for a period of two weeks. Seeing that many of COD were also either friends of the man, or offering support to Pandy in her loss, they may also be away from the game.

To this end, Pandora, Barnaby and others will not be able to attend events until all is settled. The Full Moon Ball will need to be postponed to a later date, and some other plans put on hold until her return.

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the notice Aedon. My thoughts go out to Pandora and her family and friends

*removes tricorn*

3. Rodan/Linu

Rodan/Linu Guest

:(

Get well soon.

4. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Thank you for your condolences everyone. Its a very difficult time.

5. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

I want to thank my friends in UO for the time that's been allowed me to be able to get my best friend/brother's affairs in order. It definitely took longer than I expected; most of that being my emotional state needing to process this loss. I am going to be returning to UO, along with my close friends, so I do hope to see you all around. In character, CoD was "back on Earth for a while tending to the grand opening of their Paris theatre"... hehe.

I can promise that CoD will be once again devoted to throwing the biggest RP parties in town. I hope you do come join us. :)

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back, we missed you.