1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Announcement

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by O'Brien, Jun 28, 2012.

1. O'Brien

O'Brien Thought Police

Hey guys,

As some of you know, I recently tried out Siege for the first time.

Well to get straight to the point, I'm announcing that I've demolished my house on Pacific and am making Siege my primary shard :D

You all have left a great impression with this newcomer. So don't get your spirits down so much about a declining population. It's not anything you guys are doing wrong. You guys have done everything right in my book.

O'Brien

HoldenCaulfield likes this.
  2. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Doh! Yeah ok...just leave me alone on Pac...just go...
    *teardrops*

3. O'Brien

O'Brien Thought Police

There there. You could always come join us on Siege ;)

4. Nozomi Tsuji

Nozomi Tsuji Adventurer

Welcome...... to you both ;)

5. Ron Silverbeard

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Excuse my possible silly question BUT - can you use a token to transfer there (i know, only one char..) or will i have to start from scratch (no problem here, just asking)
    Or do i have to leave all behind on Pac...besides my friends...all the gold and stuff too?

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

start from scratch - but you can play more than one shard. I do.
    There's always someone willing to take in a 'lodger' if you don't want to drop your Pacific house. Also sometimes people will exchange Siege gold for gold on another shard.

7. Ron Silverbeard

Stratics Veteran Alumni

I am afraid my time is limited to only play Pacific
    :)

8. O'Brien

O'Brien Thought Police

So limit to only play on Siege ;P

Unless of course you like trammel.:whip:

9. Ron Silverbeard

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Nay i would leave to much behind i like - AND i am a Trammy...yup - but i live in a FEL Keep - what about that - hehe
    Only if nobody would be left on Pac i know and play with i would transfer to a different shard - if that happens, i will join you on SP..

10. RueTor

RueTor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

fyi... As a back-up plan, create your char on SP. Get to 70's ASAP (pretty easy to do), then just pop-in to get your auto gains. You will be way ahead in the long run when you are ready to "Pack" it up on Pac.

RueTor out

11. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

O'Brien and devil99, if you two need help getting started, guidance on the rulesets of this great shard, seek out any leader of NEW2 and we can help you get adjusted to your new home. Good luck with all your adventures!

Thanks!

P.S.
    I have not been able to connect online due to internet outage in my area... I am just checking in from my phone...

P.P.S.
    That is the reason I am unable to change my text color or use the little pony... So sad huh?

12. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Just for you Lady Raja! :mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony:

Lady Raja, FrejaSP and kelmo like this.
  13. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Haha! You are too sweet Baby Doll!

Thanks!

14. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

welcome O'Brian , glad you are havin fun . if you see me (uncle or borg) dont hesitate to ask . i can make pretymuch anything. im not gonna give you uber gear (that would ruin everything) but i dont mind helping new guys get a foothold.

devil99 . i too played a production shard . it came down to this . id done everything i wanted , had everything i wanted and was bored off my ass. i damn near quit till i came here . once again the game has challenge . once more it is fun to kill ogres and mongbats . every day knowing that somewhere , god knows when , you could have your ass handed to you (pardon me is this yours ?) and lose everything. just making it out alive with a pidly sack o loot is a victory . making it home with your heart pounding , that 15 k gold never looked so sweet.
    sure , even here there are some ways to rush skill gain , but honestly ... why ? so you can be done and bored again ? savor the challenge . revel in each victory .
    maybe tomorrow ill get slammed and have to find a new suit .... maybe ill bring home 20 k. o_O

O'Brien likes this.
  15. Ron Silverbeard

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hehehe you guys are great B-)
    As i wrote, should i get bored and want something new, to SP i will come...
    For now, i will continue having fun on Pac..
    Txs in advance

16. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had quit UO over 5 years ago.. Before quiting UO 5 years ago.. I was only played on Great Lakes as I had sold all my Siege stuff I think 2 years prior to that.. I think its been closer to 7 years since I had played Siege, as at one point I had sold off everything on Siege and all accounts. Which was quite a bit, as over my 3-4 years on Siege, I ran through 20 different accounts buying/selling and even sold off my main. Then somehow, I got my current account with age and such, and I was playing on GL when I decided to come back in 2007 for 6 months.. Then I quit again for another 5 years. Well after this 5 year break, I logged onto GL, finished my chars I had neglected in the first week of playing.. Then promptly quit GL and came back to SP with nothing but 100k and a LRC suit on a character with 70 mage med resist. I been back here 3 weeks now and enjoying it again.. If I woulda just stayed on GL, I woulda just let my account deactivate.. As the guild I was in, BC is no more and seems all the PvP is gone. Siege seems slow right now, but I am hoping to stir things up a bit :)

O'Brien likes this.
  17. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles*

18. O'Brien

O'Brien Thought Police

I've been to your place outside of Umbra, Kelmo. Nice. And very useful :)

19. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

You need vacation, take a summer trip to Siege. You have nothing to lose.
    I'm sure I can find a bed and a chest for you in Young Travelers Inn, just ask for a NEW leader in general chat.
    Newborn on Siege will also help you get started and the tag will give you some protections against reds as long you keep the rules for NEW :)

O┬┤Brian, good to see you are moving permenent to Siege, welcome

O'Brien likes this.
  20. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

when you are on, ask in general chat if Kano is on. If I am, (and i will be sometime) Ill help you get what you need to get started

O'Brien likes this.