1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

another account management problem

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Frogger Green, May 12, 2015.

1. Frogger Green

Frogger Green Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

hello
    I need to change the credit card on my account and have lost my EA account management password.
    when i click on "lost my password" it redirects me to the origin log in. i can not find a way there to change the pw for the EA site. i have changed my cc on the origin site but iam unsure if that is all i need to do. anyone have this trouble ? any thing else i should do ? i did email support and just got an email back saying click the "lost password tab " .
    thanks in advance

2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

That should fix it. Try logging in on EA Account Management page after you changed the password and it should work. At least it has for me.

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

When you say EA account do you mean the password for this website: https://accounts.eamythic.com/

If so when I changed my password at Origin.com it also changed the one I use to login to the EAMythic page (above).

4. Frogger Green

Frogger Green Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I always had 2 different passwords for the origin & the EA account sites. i tried yesterday to log into the ea site with the origin pw and that didnt work. i reset the pw on origin today and it did reset the EA and i was able to check each account
    1 account did not get resubscribed to the new credit card so iam glad i checked ! thanks for your help !

Mikeltin5 likes this.
  5. Frogger Green

Frogger Green Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

hello
    another account management problem . i received a end of subscription notice for an account thats not listed on the EA management site. any idea how i can find my account ?
    thanks in advance

6. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It might be linked to another EA Master account? IF not, try adding it to your current one?

7. Frogger Green

Frogger Green Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

i am not sure if its linked to another account. the email stating the subscription has ended came to the email account thats linked to my EA subscription .

8. Frogger Green

Frogger Green Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

is there a phone number i can call ?

9. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

Not sure there is...at least one that won't connect you to a call center in India.

-Val'lyn

Lord Frodo likes this.
  10. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They really should make someone fix this mess. What a disaster the account management system has become.

11. Fingers

Fingers Adventurer

Log back in to your ea mythic master. Look up near the top right, a drop down menu box will have your account name in it, whatever that is. Click that down arrow and you should find your other account!

12. Frogger Green

Frogger Green Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

broadsword email support was very helpful and prompt helping me navigate thru the account management. the account was "doubled up" with another account and didnt show up in the drop down menu.
    thanks for the help !