1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Another Doozy!...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by slackjaw yokel, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It all started a few days ago.. as i said.. i mearly have read stratics.. mostly for the information found on the pages aside from the forum area.. but.. after reading a few random wines and complaints i came accross one that i felt a need to put down my ideas on.. it went as such..

[​IMG]

Purely jus a rib jab at a person who i will not mention..

[​IMG]....

but was shut down in a mear 26 minutes.. locked.. with only 16 posts.. and i thought to myself.. Why? i meen.. i can understand if my comments were of no base value.. but he said it himself.. and with the screen shots to prove it from others.. it quickly became apparent that it was true...

[​IMG]

then today.. i started to read again.. knowing that after a friday night of beer drinking and bong hits.. there would be more drama.. more excitement that went down the night before.. when i came accross this Doozy..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    promptly turned into this... (and this is where it gets absolutely patheatic)..

[​IMG]
    to this...

[​IMG]

its ovious what exibit "a" is.. i meen you jus told him you would meet him irl.. and then your afraid to put up the finger.. ok.. and as for exibit "b" what are you tryn to hide your bulk supply of..

[​IMG]

and then its followed up with.. (im gettn to the end.. jus hold on..)

[​IMG]
    SErrriously.. SErrriously.. you dont even play this shard.. man and yall were givin me a hard time bout a one post wounder.. i meen.. where was the great

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

on that one?? i guess they droped the ball.. cus their buddy (who is unnamed)
    [​IMG]
    wasnt in the target on that one.. i meen.. you children are saying you wanna meet irl to beat ass.. ROFLMMFAO.. omg thats serriously the funniest **** ive heard all week.. i meen i can't see why this wasnt shut down.. threats of physical harm.. aginst..
    [​IMG]
    as the only offencive thing in my whole article.. thats classic.. and it lets me know exactly where the management stands..

so in conclusion.. if you have beef.. its 300+ bucks.. to take it to the street..
    so unless your gonna realy spend that.. you sound like a total jackass sayn..
    "MEET ME IRL!" you sound like children.. grow up emotionaly.. they are jus pixels..

(as for who am i.. no i can asure you im not kat.. im not so and so.. and im not whats his face.. or your mom.. im no one youll guess..and quite honestly you don't deserve to know who i am.. im the meek of sosaria..for now...)

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

legendary thread...

3. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Gotta give this guy credit for putting these threads together!

Legendary...maybe. But its not as good as the board PvP sticky

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

This email address is provided in the Stratics FAQ.

[email protected].

If you have issues with moderating. Be assured it will get read by the proper folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!