1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

another dumb question from the "old' Noob

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by grandpa otis, Oct 18, 2009.

1. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

I've used UOA for so long I've evidently forgotten how to properly set a macro to use "target self"(or any of the other target options) in the 2d client without using UOA.. For example, If trying to cast invis and target self it won't work, I ALWAYS get a targeting cursor and still have to manually target myself, or maybe macro to tame last target, I still get targeting cursor, etc. Any suggestons as to why it doesn't work? And, with only 2 command lines is there any way to install a "delay" in said macro? At one time I prolly knew how to do this :)

2. It should be...

Cast Spell = Invis
    Wait for Target
    Target Self

And there you have it, only thing you're missing it sounds like is the "Wait for Target" command in the macro system. It can be found in between "Arm/Disarm" and "Target Next".

3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There are actually more than two lines...the command lines will scroll down heheheh
    and yeah, I played for 8 years before anyone told me *grins*

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

oh please, ya want dumb??? was about four years before I realized that anything on that box at all would scroll!!!

can't believe I just said that out loudrolleyes:

5. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

Acct is 118 months and just now figured out that the little arrows on right caused 2 more command lines to appear,,,in all fairness tho,, it is a little confusing, the first lines disappeared so I always thought it was being replaced by the new command since I couldn't see it anymore, thought it was an "either-or" situation :)
    anyway , thx for the assist and u can quit laughing now.

God, I hope they don't ever nerf UOA, I'll be in bad shape

6. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Haha, I think alot of us would be in bad shape.. :)