1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Another former player returns

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Kravitz, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Kravitz

Kravitz Guest

Hi, no one will remember me as I was quite the loner, but I have decided to give UO another go. I left about a year or so ago after playing off and on since 99. After trying WoW and Xbox 360 for the past year, I got bored and decided it was time to come home.

Has the economy gotten back under control, or can I still expect to pay millions of gold for a decent suit of armor?

Thanks and I hope to see you all in game.

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

welcome back :)

3. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome back!
    Yes the economy is still a bit whacky.
    But the good thing is it is a bit easier to make or get your own suit these days instead of paying high prices for them.
    With the runic changes you can make some pretty decent armor even from a spined kit now.
    And if you fight in the Anti-Virtue Dungeons you have a chance of a virtue armor piece drop. All the pieces together will give you a 70's suit. ( You have to do the quest for the cape.) It doesn't have all the leet mods but it will keep you together a bit in battle.
    Give a shout if you need some help. Things have changed over the years.

Be Safe

4. LordNoximos

Stratics Veteran

Noximos is back, also! But not in the sense of playing on production, simply testing! :eek: Hoho!