1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Another fun event

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by TMC Crowley, Jun 14, 2009.

1. TMC Crowley

TMC Crowley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i like to thank the EM'S for the event tonight it was fun you did a great job thank you :thumbsup::thumbsup:

2. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

The lag was not good for me this evening, too many dragons and we were on small boats with lots of spawn.

3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yeah the lag was bad. Can't lay that on the EMs tho, thats servers and video cards :p
    I'd give this one a real good grade, well thought out, not too tough, not too easy, quick in and quick out, and fun on the way with a few good laughs.
    Way to go EMs!

4. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I didn't experience any lag at all throughout the entire thing. the content was a bit weak though.

5. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had a great time. I was really impressed with the storyline. Plus I love anything pirate/sea/treasure related. :love:

6. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They just need to do a pirate vs ninja thing and that would be a great great great story!