1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Another in a series of complaints

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals, May 12, 2008.

1. As someone who enjoys from time to time playing a mage at the events, instead of a tamer dragging around a Cu or greater dragon, or an archer,
    and seeing as how you still havent learned from Magincia, the Britain invasion, and parts of the Ophidians, I would like to ask the devs

HOW BOUT YA MAKE SUMMONS AND AREA SPELLS CASTABLE IN THE TOWN BEIN INVADED!?!?!?!!

Been to Cove, the main thing I saw of the whole scenario was the message "That cannot be cast in town"

bleh

2. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

They need to just allow summons in all areas permanently. It would solve the problem of mages being neutered at every event and the devs having to go to a bunch of trouble to fix it every time. Plus, I can't really think of a way that any summon would be able to actually attack people in a Trammel ruleset. And in Fel, if PKs can enter the guard zone, why the hell can't you summon a damn rabbit?

3. SnakeMan2

SnakeMan2 Guest

Cast on the dock area for now, it does work :cool: