1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Another kudos for GM support response

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Merus, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Just posting here for any UO related staff that might pass through...

Our group was doing a Harry last night and had a tentacle or two spawn in unreachable locations. GM response was < 5 minutes and was a very pleasant surprise! Kudos!!

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I as well had an AWESOME response tonight. It's 11:30 PM Central and I just recently received a castle from a dear old friend. There were 2 vet reward decorative shields that I could not take down. Paged a GM on the off chance that one might be available at such a late hour.

Thank you so much to GM Chernabog for responding so quickly (Within 5 minutes!) and taking them down for me.

upload_2015-8-13_23-29-9.png

And he was very personable and pleasant! Great work team!

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You know, I've had a good experience with this GM too. Just a simple bugged item in my backpack but he actually showed up in person and for that I say well done!!

#3 Flutter, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  4. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

My experience started out quite similar but ended quite differently. I had two items I needed removed from walls of a castle I had received. GM came after hours of waiting removed both items ( decorative legs and a set of chain mail leggings ) but only returned the first...gave no explanation or compensation for the ones he chose to keep. He was just there one moment and gone the next....

#4 TimberWolf, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  5. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hmm maybe the chainmail leggings were duped, I dnk. If your legends I have an extra chaimail leggings.

6. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

So you think it would be simple enough to say...hey these legs are duped, I am sorry but I have to remove them.

7. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It would have been the right thing to do, but communication has never been the strong suit of UO staff. o.0 Hey at least you got a GM.