1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Another lame deco-newbie question...

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Evilminion, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Is there any way to force a tapestry to place on the wall at the top of a stairway? I have tapestries going across the rest of the wall, and that two-square area where it stops looks really out of place.

If not, I have a world map I can stick there, but hey, I figured I'd ask first whether anyone has managed to trick the system and place a pretty tapestry. :D

Thanks so much in advance, both for any advice and for putting up with my newbish questions!

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

custom or legacy? I know I had some trouble with stuff at the top of the castle stairs, either on the walls or on the floor, but I finally got stuff there

near as I remember, it involved circle of transparency and a lot o' cussin'

3. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Legacy castle. And I've done all the cussin', so now I'm ready for results. :cursing: :D

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

got this at the top, and as I recall, that was not as difficult as making that fur lay down ;) so keep at it!

[​IMG]

5. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Turns out all it needed was a bit MORE swearing. :D Thanks for the encouragement!