1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Another patch...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sindris, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Sindris

Sindris Guest

..and I STILL can't get into a lot caves on the classic client. Is this ever going to be fixed?

For those unaware of the problem, when you try to run into some of the open caves, you just stop dead in the black area of the opening like you hit a wall. Been this way for a month now.
  2. I was having that problem for a long time, but since the patch, I cant say that I'm still having it.... I dont know if it could be a certain shard having the problem or not.. or whatelse might be effecting you. :(
  3. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Jun 24, 2008
    Ohhhhh thats whats happening. There is one in Brit, north of the farms, that had a miner in it and i couldnt get in there (SP, classic client ??) and thought she had blocked me out with candelabras or something. Thanks for the info. And BTW, still can't get in there.