1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Another Pic of Soulweaver

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

here she is about an hour ago in despise

[​IMG]

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Here is you... now stop your pmsing k thx.

[​IMG]

3. Chessy

Chessy Guest

Soul , It will be the same old generic responce. "You didnt kill me , SPAWN did"

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I wanna play...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually I raided thier spawns by myself. So it was hugi vs about 9 tnt/myth two nights ago (that was the night i died there were just too many). Than last night I raided them, I did have the help of Snowman and there was only about 6 of them. I didnt get any scrolls but i did manage to kill about 3 of them. I cant believe soul posted a pic of him and about 4 other memebers of his guild killing me. I know dude you need the help. As for evil wakayama (cheesy) you were never any good so stop crying.

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Ya you radied... but it was me vs you the first cpl times cause u ran way the hell to the other side and i killed you. Okay No more excuses just like you killed me last night when we fought for 5 min stright and u got a nice shot in... See i can admit it do the same thanks.

7. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

Was "ANY" WAKA "any good honestly?"

8. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

yes a few [​IMG] we took them in!