1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Another post about the new dyes.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SpaceYourFace, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Was wondering if anyone could post a pic of something they used the new dyes on. I like dark red and was wondering what the rose dyes look like. Also was wondering what people thing will be the most popular ones to keep. I already know that people will like the red, pink, and the blue one but do you think people will use any of the other colors or just turn them all in?
  2. Chaos Blue and Rose seem easily the most popular.
    I've been getting a TON of silvers for some reason, and even though its kinda bland/not that great, I'm keeping them since I have so many (like 7 so far).

Most of the rest I been turning in, oh except the dark brown too.
  3. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Funny how the streaks work, I have 6 light greens and the odd dose of the other colours.

The only pictures I've seen of the colours is of the bottles, not of anything dyed with them.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    I believe there are pictures of the dyes on some armor on UOGuide. I'd look there.
  5. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 26, 2008

katluma Guest

They left out a really cool purple....and what's up with fresh peach? who ever saw pink peaches?? Ok Im done whining :)
  7. Scratch

Scratch Guest

if you are one that is turning in dyes, dont i will trade you other turn ins for them. i am collecting dyes and for some colors i will give you 2:1 in trade. icq me @ 409076735....
    i am on atl shard