1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Rubble Museum [Lake Superior]

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

This is not my musem, but a friends' who does not use stratics, but still wished to share his hard work with the Rares Community.

If anyone would like to browse it in person, please let me know and I will loan you my rune, or give you walking directions.

2. Sellingahouse

Sellingahouse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 13, 2005
    Could you please post walking directions? thanks and enjoy
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

HOLLY MACROS !! One of the best Decorations and Display of Rubbles.. Truly Impressive !! [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Exit Luna through the East gate, and go straight. Continue running straight past the cave, and the inlet in the mountain that follows. The house is located by the 2nd arm of the mountain inlet.

Or you can icq me, or find me in luna and i can let you borrow a rune, or show you myself.
  5. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Post Coords [​IMG]
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

The Actual Look of the House itself is more astonishing that pictures. Dudes...you need to check it out...The Moment you step in front of the Yard, it was like WOW..everything appears..Definitely worth a trip to visit
  7. TirNaNog

TirNaNog Guest

Wow, I had just stumbled on this place a day ago when going to pay a visit to a friend's house. It's an amazing collection. I especially love all the large benches and display cases they have.

It's coordinates are 97o 39' N, 2o 52' W in Malas (1282, 513).
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Very Nice Collection, have lots of goodies, very nice [​IMG]
  9. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

May 28, 2004
    I think I know who this belongs to and all I can say is Bravo & Amen!