1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Another (scripter) bites the dust

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Suddenly today all the rented vendors with INGOTS/GEMS/BLACKROCK are gone from Napa Luna ....
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

any burnings new burnings
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Dang I bought from that guy many times.
  4. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 2, 2003
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

It pays to pay attention Loqu ... if there are 5 vendors in various homes in Luna with slight variations on the same name ... and the good are all layed out and priced the same ... then logic should tell you something :<
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

You know what.
    Ive been buying blackrock from that guy. 25 BR's for 250k. Your right, the named vendor is all gone on sonoma.

No fire, cause it was a vendor on sep. malls around luna.

7. Halister Marner

Halister Marner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 2, 2006
    They need to hit the fletching kit/valorite hammer vendors still, they are still hanging around on all the shards last time I checked, then I think they've nailed all the obvious ones.