1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Another silly Sampire question...

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by ziggy29, Mar 7, 2010.

1. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

...so I'm looking for my low level warrior character to branch out and a Sammy looks pretty cool.

Here's what confuses me, though -- it seems that most templates suggest necromancy and chivalry. Much of the powers used by those high in Chivalry have effectiveness that is a function of karma. Yet training in necro and using necromancy spells makes you lose a lot of karma.

So what am I missing here? Seems like high necro would negate the powers of high chivalry...

2. Faux Pas

Faux Pas Guest

Once you start killing like a villian, you will be Glorious before you know what happened.

3. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Meaning that the karma you will gain by killing the real bad-ass evil monsters will eventually dwarf the losses in karma created by using necro?

4. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Once you are done training necro you will only use it to get into vampire form each time you die.

5. Yep. 30 minutes in the Fan Dancer Dojo in the Succubus room will get you from Dread Lord to Glorious Lord.