1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Stealth training Q

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by archiv, Sep 13, 2008.

1. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 18, 2008
    A couple years back there was a webpage somewhere that had some good info on what to wear to get the best gains in stealthing. here were combinations of armor, studded, leather, chain..gloves, gorget, legs...etc. Does anyone by chance remember what those combos were?
    I've been stuck at 25 for 2 days now. Hiding isnt GM yet, would that make a difference in gaining on such low skills? I've been wearing just clothes. Switched to a couple leather pieces to see if it would make a difference but still nothing. I've tried using the skill from the button and by moving and regardless of what I do, I fail and no gain. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
  2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    Try putting on some stealth jewels and try to get some gains, 25 seems to be a common sticking point...la