1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Another try with uogamecodes(error 99)

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Fig_The_Ancient, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Fig_The_Ancient

Fig_The_Ancient Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ok yet another atempt to TRY and get the rustic Pac...PLZ can someone help me...I enter my account and all I get in error 99....and NO ONE will address this issue....Account active since Oct '97......can any one help?

tried using the help feature on uogamecodes...which takes you to the ea help for ALL games...(yeah right)....trued putting uo_ in front of my user id....then I dont get a error 99...I get User not recogonized...

SO now I am reducing myself to begging.....SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!

:cursing:

2. Fig_The_Ancient

Stratics Veteran

*Shameless bump*..untill someone addresses this..I want that rustic pack and have no one that will assist or even speak to about this...meanwhile everyone enjoy the gardens and Distilerys

3. Fig_The_Ancient

Stratics Veteran

Update...went to EA live chat..and after 3 hours of chattng with these folks I got 'Bumped' to a tier three problem which they only deal by e-mail....they said I would be contacted in 24-72 hours by e-mail....sure enough I got contacted with a Log of my 3 hour chat and no solution to error 99..a nice thank you for using EA chat....that is...oh and a stament that says if this didnt fix your problem please contact us again....

SO no fix....no help....a nicely formated log of a 3 hour chat...and a thank you letter....

THANK YOU EA!!!!!!!!!:mad:

P.S. STILL DONT KNOW WHAT ERROR 99 means...and the magincia vendor plots are filling up fast