1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] another weird clothing question

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Voluptuous, May 11, 2009.

1. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok my buyer of the double blessed thigh boots recovered from a shipwreck seems to have vanished, so those will be up again for sale (Baja).

NEW QUESTION: I found this robe saying faction robe at an IDOC 3-4 years ago. Now I...never have ever been in factions can wear it, whether I be in tram or malas or wherever. Is that unusual? Can all faction robes be worn like that and I've just never seen one bfore or something or is it an oddity?

2. its a robe from the early days of factions, when you were awarded the faction robe but before faction items came into play. They're worth 10-15 mil.

3. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ya you have one of the old faction robes where anybody can wear them. I bought mine for 7mil on Atlantic. Cool collectors item.:thumbup1:

4. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

they're worth like 4-7mill on expensive shards usually top out at 5 on the cheaper shards.