1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Another year goes by ...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bulldog, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Guest

Anything good happen to the game that started them all or did it just get worse?
  2. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 13, 2004
    Who is Them all? and what did they start?
  3. K'torr

K'torr Guest

I wouldn't say it has gotten worse, but it hasn't gotten better either.
  4. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

Jun 30, 2008
    All them new fangled games out there.. they started: real PvP, real factions, real lore, use of real modern graphics, acceptance of systems beyond the P2 processor, recognition of bandwidths beyond 14.4k, true 3d models, large player bases, hundreds of progressive heroic quest and contested mobs, etc.

Its not much.. and I can't believe they're charging the same $15/month that UO does.. how dare they?! ;)
  5. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 3, 2004
    Yet you still come to the forum for the greatest game of them all :D
  6. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2006
    Unfortunetally it got drastically worst... It will never rebound, I kinda wish theyd just pull the plug and put it out its misery. :next:
  7. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 15, 2008
  8. Bulldog

Bulldog Guest

I really wish it did rule .. I came by in the hope that some good things had happened but as no ones rushing to say how good its got and the numbers of guided players being a few hundred I guess the vast majority of people have made the same choice as me

Best of luck I hope someone comes along who is talented enough to make UO a playable game again - I know id be back as despite of all of the awesome new games this one was still amazing in its day, not for graphics or sound but for its fantastic open skill system and exceptional pvp.