1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

anouther lag issue post owned?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sephy, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sephy

Sephy Guest

I wanted to be cool and make my own post about lag, I hate being left out! :loser:

Anyway, thing is, its not consisten! I mean, I was uber laggin for 3 weeks before anyone else in america ( I live in the UK ) I think it was an issue accross the water..
    Then I found, before 1pm my time, there was no lag at all, but as soon as 1pm hit then I would go laggy lol!!

Found a week ago, that my lag was fixxed!! I was fast and sweet, but everyone else was reporting lag where I was not, confusing?

But today, uber lag that is beyond anything I have experienced before lol

I'm pingining less to asian servers than I am to american servers lolz?

You know what tho, europa has never been laggy!! maybe I shud go there huh?

2. funkymonkey

funkymonkey Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Im from the England as well, ive been saying this to my guild for ages, Soon as 1pm HIT BOOM! Lag, but i havent logged on over the weekend and all i got before was lag but today packet lose!

I just wanted to help u feel special and also point out what u have said is V true!

3. Sephy

Sephy Guest

ahhh, thank you for the reply, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one experiencing the time based lagg lol?

now, we can maybe find out whats causing it if we work out what happens at that time in uo maybe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.