1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Answers about Direct Damage and Quiver of Rage needed

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tarugobr, Dec 17, 2010.

1. tarugobr

tarugobr Guest

hello everybody

i was looking for some informations about Direct Damage and also Quiver of Rage

as far as i understood, i read in uoguide that Quiver of Rage used to have Direct Damage property (the only iten who held that property). but past pub55 it was removed
    and im wondering now if those Quivers of Rage obtained prior to pub55 are the same as before, or if they were all changed

are there diferent kinds of Quiver of Rage?

please, explain that to me guys

here are the links from where i obtained my infos
    http://www.uoguide.com/Direct_Damage
    http://www.uoguide.com/Quiver_of_Rage

thank you

2. tarugobr

tarugobr Guest

the point is that Direct Damage is an 'strong' property that would make a sig.difference

3. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

it was removed and later the prepatch ones were changed as well, after the significant difference it made in pvp.

Signed -

Former abuser of the quiver of rage.

4. tarugobr

tarugobr Guest

last week a guy just told me that he had a prepatched quiver for trade

so, zero chance of that being true, right?
    maybe he was trying to scam

5. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Abosulutely impossible. UO is bug free top of the line coding quality game, running on state of art backbone systems.

I will say its not possible to have a prepatched quiver of rage.

6. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I would have to agree that anything is possible regarding them having one of the old quivers.

Reason I say that, is because you can still to this day find 400 stone quivers out there. I ran into one not 2 days ago while I was looking around for some other things.

Who knows...

7. tarugobr

tarugobr Guest

why exactly did they remove direct damage from those quivers?
    were they so powerful?

8. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

quiver of rage had 10% invisible damage distribution which is later clearified by the DEVs that the 10% damage carries no element thus "direct damage"

It was removed because the 10% direct damage essentially giving too much damage. You are talking about 70+ moving shot from a double proc heavy crossbow... and this was before they nerfed concussion blow... concussion blow with a crossbow was able to easily 2 shot people if both spells procs.

so they are nerfed.