1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Answers in Ask a Dev Forum

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Flair, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Flair

Flair Lore Keeper
    OrderOfDrunkenElders

I'd like to thank those who have been working hard at getting the questions answered on the Ask A Devs Forums. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Bazer and CovenantX like this.
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Someone has been very busy there. Thank you.

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There is still a lot to go trough . And several of them will also be moved for one of the next A&A in the futre.

4. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

To the person who just deleted my post, and didn't let anyone on the dev team respond, I thank you. Especially for not even bothering to send me a msg as to why it was deleted.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

Deleted it?
    We've not deleted any posts. You're perhaps not understanding how that forum works?
    If you don't see your post it means it hasn't been answered yet.

6. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

I can still see your question in ask the Devs. We have no intention to delete any questions. And the question that not been answered before or we don't know the answer for will be past to a A&A in the future. There are still tons of questions to move on to the Devs.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

Anyone who has outstanding questions, please keep an eye on that forum. We're doing our best to clear out all the ones that have been covered in various publishes etc. You may have an answer in there that you're unaware of.
    We're also drawing some of the unanswered ones to include in each week's Ask & Answer.

ShadowTrauma likes this.
  8. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

There still more then 100's of questions left. So plenty pass to the Devs for more A&A. Just give us a bit of time to weed out the questions that no longer needs a answer and merge duplicated ones. We doing the best we can . :)

Lady Tia likes this.