1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-Virtue Dungeon Items?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Reinzeld, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 11, 2004
    Are the pieces of armor still dropping in the anti-virtue dungeons? I thought you would have them appear in your pack after killing a certain number of creatures. However, after killing about a billion lizardmen, plus a healthy handful of earth elementals, I've got nothing so far.

Am I just not due yet, or are those items not dropping anymore?
  2. Alrich

Alrich Guest

they still drop, just rarely.

Got a pair of legs yesterday in despise, also got jaana's staff about a week ago.
  3. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

They're dropping but slowly. It's probably in my mind but I find it helps to kill a bunch of bigger guys (Drags, Ogre Lords, Bloods, etc.) and then take on Lizardmen or Earth Els. Switch back and forth. At least it not as tedious.