1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-warrior template?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by dum3886, Nov 13, 2007.

1. dum3886

dum3886 Guest

Whats a nice anti-warrior template to u?

probably has to have some form of range attack...
    + a way to stop healing

Anyone can think of one because omg very sick of chasing people.... my warrior is already a hybrid(ninja[post-nerf too],necro... etc u name it one of my warriors have it) but i just can't get the runners.
  2. Phosphor

Phosphor Guest

An idea I've not play tested much.

Archery 90
    Swords 120
    Tactics 120
    Chivalry 105
    Resist 120
    Meditation 120

Against any warrior or weapon mage. Disarm with any weapon you like. Fastswitch to a high SSI Heavy Crossbow and chase, spamming moving shot. With them disarmed you will hit every time.

I think some variant of this would work though I admit, I have got it all worked out.

Maybe fit Ninja in there, take a balance Heavy Xbow and poison them with shuiriken while firing moving shots?
  3. like he said...disarm dismount mortal moving strike or AI if u want it to b faster
  4. dum3886

dum3886 Guest

Ohh it's that template i'mt rying to kill... that one pretty much doens't need to stop running lol... well if u have heal + pots etc...
  5. Phosphor

Phosphor Guest

The thing with the template I suggested is that they can run, but they still die because you use moving shot wihle they are disarmed.

If your problem is that you are slow and can't catch up, then you need something that works around dismounting them, or deathstrike, probably.