1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any advice for PvP Fencer

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a human char with this Template

120 Fencing
    120 Parry
    120 Bushido
    100 anotomy
    90 healing
    90 tactics
    60 chivalry +20 after 48 months (or 80 poisoning?)

since my account is only 7 months old I only rate 700 skill cap, after it ages and I get max 720 should I drop chivalry for poisoning? I could use recall scrolls instead of sacred journey, but without divine fury it kinda makes things complicated.

Also my char is running a kryss with

44 hld
    44 hit lighning
    44 stamina leech
    25 ssi
    40 damage increase
    40% fire damage
    20% poison damage
    40% energy damage

also.. My Jewls are as follows

bracelet-
    15 hci
    13 dci
    7 lmc
    24 damage increase

ring-
    14 hci
    15 dci
    6 lmc
    23 damage increase

since I have no hci or dci on this wep, I should use a spirit of totem and fey legs right? and is dropping chivalry for poisoning gonna be worth it since this char is used only for pvp? any other advise would be great thanks!

2. i would think u should consider 80 poisoning and dropping chiv, which gives you an 80 pct chance of inflicting lethal poison with your weapon. a museum shield will give u close to 15 hci/dci so given your jewelry u will run near max. i would advise getting mace and shield glasses which will give u 30 hld which is 74 when coupled with that kryss.

than ur hard to hit and always hitting. that char build is all offense so u want to be hitting as much as possible. the kryss i run is very similiar to yours and i find it to be very effective, especially when coupled with a nice warfork. toggle bleed attack and switch weapons than poison and an armor ignore. at that point be prepared to run after your prey cause they will run so work on your chase and cut off skills.

good luck

i assume ur running a trapped box cause any good mage will suspect once ur running bushido u have no resist on ur template and will constantly para u.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you very much, would you still incorperate the fey leggings when using this museum shield? I have no pvp fit war fork but I do have a great spear
    44 hld
    40 hit harm
    14 hci
    25 ssi
    41 damage increase
    40% physical damage
    40% cold damage
    20% energy damage
    Do you think the bushido will not be as effective with this shield or is it strictly an offencive fighter? I'm thinking maybe drop bushido for resist spells for pvp what do you think?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

If you're going to run bushido and parry, you do NOT want to run with a shield, as it will kill your parry. Either go without the shield or dump bushido and get another skill such as resist.

5. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i also like to keep a hand free to chug pots.