1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any ATF out there still?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Transuranic, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Transuranic

Transuranic Guest

This is Transuranic / HR Puffinstuf... wanted to touch base... Pony Express? Horatio? Sip? Let's keep in touch!

2. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

Id love to see you guys get back together .... Siege has been so dull lately. We have guilds that just sit in the house all day and wait till they find someone alone, and gank em. We can't find any good fights.. Which is why I haven't been very active lately...

Get in contact again! I'd love to see the ATF crew killing reds...

3. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Long gone I think, Siponpurpledink was the last one i saw. Theres a few of us KGB still around though.

4. Transuranic

Transuranic Guest

Thanks for the notes... I am just beginning to try and get into touch. Only one I have seen since leaving game was horatio, we went out for beers IRL when I was visiting DC for business... Currently on a player shard, as of like 2 weeks ago. Last I have been on since the good ole days.

Gotta say, it is nice reading through the "Siege History" threads here, brings back some good memories... also good to know peeps like yourselves are still around who remember...

Take care