1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any aussies playing here?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by davebobbit, Jun 15, 2009.

1. davebobbit

davebobbit Guest

I was just wondering if anyone from australia plays on this shard, and if so what is the latency like? Is it playable or am I going to have to play on dead shard of oceana if i want to be lag free.
  2. tiara1971

tiara1971 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 15, 2009
    Hey ive played pacific almost 6 years, yes i do get a little lag but have learnt to adapt to it, i moved from oceania cause i was bored never anyone on.

You will like it here i do :thumbsup:
  3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 23, 2008
    If you do join us on Pacific, let us know and we'll do what we can to help you get settled!
  4. Velandra

Velandra Guest

yes! Fortunately, if you do come over, it seems housing opportunities abound - homes are falling every day, and very few are replaced with new ones.
  5. BBurnyeWest

BBurnyeWest Guest

Im also Australian and currently on Oceania (dead shard) and would like to know if there are any aussies on pacific here pvping and how the ping is with that. And is the pvp on pacific worth making the transfer
  6. mutau

mutau Guest

i would just say to make a char here and roll with it for a little while to test it out.

you might find more aussies at luna bank than in the forums.
  7. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    Me and 2 other guildies xfered a character to pacific to see how it goes.

Look out for Mighty Mouse, Golem and BUNK BED RONS(dont ask lol)
  8. Velandra

Velandra Guest

I noticed Golem bank sitting in Luna this morning :)
  9. Budwieser

Budwieser Guest

I found your squirrel this morning. Is there a reward?
  10. Velandra

Velandra Guest

lol. She gets dropped off at the bank while I am hunting, as my stables are full.