1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any chance of increasing the duration of Arcane Circle...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eric Ravenwind, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Oct 12, 2011
  2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Aug 10, 2010
    I think the team has mentioned changing it from real time to play time... So once you have your focus you would get 9 hours of ingame time before it needs to be renewed.
  3. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    What would be a nice feature would be able to jump into the circle without fear of losing/reducing the level of your arcane focus. Notice soon as a level 6 Arcance Focus is acheived everyone runs like a bat out of hell out of the circle because they don't want to be caught in there alone and have someone else recast Arcane Circle.

Perhaps too over complicated to code but I think losing a higher level circle detracts and prevents players from helping other players achieve their focus.

It would be a nice feature.
    #3 Madrid, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
    LordDrago, Ox AO, cdavbar and 4 others like this.
  4. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 11, 2009
    This. As far as when they implement it, who knows.
  5. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 7, 2003
    Personally I would like a 48 hour full power up and not drop if someone walks out.

9 hours is nice but it really means every time you start playing UO you need to stand at the bank hoping others will join you.

I like the concept of needing one another but every-time you play?