1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any coming new feature to convert classic client macro to enhanced client macro?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MOSMOS, Dec 21, 2013.

MOSMOS Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 23, 2004

I think if both classic and enhanced client can use same or old macro control. That help we try more enhanced client.

For example, a convertor of those macro setting, or same macro control method. I real hate to set each macro for each char.

Normally, I do copy to macro2d for my each char in classic and do minor amendment for different types of chars, it can save my time and familar to remember each char same key for same macro function.

Thanks for your kind consideration.

2. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

Sep 10, 2012
    I think for new chars the EC asks if you want to import old macros.

You can copy character settings (including macros) by copying the character or file or with more fine grained control using Pinco's ECProfileManager