1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any current invasions?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Dor of Sonoma, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Okay, I finally got my account re-upped tonight - but I am left with some questions. Apparently I've been away long enough for most sources of current info to have scrolled away.

I checked uo.com and UHall (sorta), but all that I was able to glean without delving too deeply is that some Casca dude has been declared King, EMs have returned, there is some new stuff(?) maybe(?), and, umm...perhaps some sort of invasion(s) going on...somewhere?

Hehe! Seriously, I am *clueless*. If anyone would be so kind as to simply suggest where I might not wish to go immediately upon logging in, I'd appreciate it! :)

2. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I think uoguide.com is still up to date on most information.

3. Are there any town invasions currently on Siege? :)

i.e., If I log in right now in Trinsic - will I regret it?

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

not sure what town normally has invasion right now but magnecia has had invasion for the whole time. you can go to trinsic south docs and there is a teleporter just south west (about 5 steps) from the docs.
    be warned that if you are not stealthing then there are red ghosts that will chase you and attack you.
    The moongate to mag is one-way right now too.

Lorddog

5. Addicted

Addicted Guest

There's no invasions right now.