1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any Dark Knight quest for newly created Gargolyes?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Harlequin, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If I create a new gargoyle in the enhanced client, do I get to do the Dark Knight quest? Or any other special quests?

2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

You get a mechanically similar reward to the Skill Tutor Statue, in Ter Mur.
    One of the Mystics offers a quest.
    100 Demon bones and 100 Dragon blood, and you get a Crystal Ball of Knowledge as a reward, which functions the same as a Skill Tutor Statue.

3. Harlequin

Stratics Veteran

Thankies!

1 more question please! Are these quests available only when I create a new gargoyle in SA or are they available if I create my new garg in the 2d client?

4. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

All the quests I've found in Ter Mur haven't minded what client I use, or what race my character is.
    They're just like any other quest.

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Both clients and you can even do the quest with converted gargoyles and humans and elfs. And do the quest with current characters. :)

6. Harlequin

Stratics Veteran

Thankies! I created him using SA anyway, coz I finally finished patching the SA client as well. Extra stats and skills never hurts :D

7. sikooovision

sikooovision Guest

I'm having trouble finding things that drop the Daemon Bones. I got a few, but the monsters are few and far in between. Any good spawn spots for this?

8. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It really stinks that when you make a new Garg it doesn't give you the Tutorial like it does for humans & elves when using the Enh Client.
    There are a bunch of people that don't know how to fly.

9. sikooovision

sikooovision Guest

Never mind to my question ... That farmer's quest seemed to be the best way.

10. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I swear, though, that Farmer's either running the biggest scam, or he's the biggest *******.
    Either he's faking it, to get the players to clean his weeds, so he doesn't have to.
    Or, every time you give him the pitchfork he just lobs it back out into the field, to make you fetch it again.

Oh, or the creepy weeds secrete some psychotropic compound which has him convinced that his pitchfork is out there.
    You go out looking for it, rummaging in the weeds, you become convinced you've found it.
    You return it to him, but there never was a pitchfork, and the cycle of delusion begins anew.