1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any decent PvM spots in Fel?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bluebottle, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Guest

Too much work so I don't get out much these days, but are there any decent quiet PvM spots in Fel? Essentially a place where there aren't ghost-cams, raids and continual PvP hustle.

-ok- skip the jokes - like "anywhere" or "anywhere BUT Yew/Brit gate" :)

So any suggestions? - not bothered at all about having to defend myself or getting my characters ganked but I'd rather spend more time doing PvM.

Not looking for an unpopular champ spawn. Just a lesser visited dungeon or harder spawn area where I can work on faction points, resist and so on.
  2. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Um .. you can't gain "faction points" fighting just anything. In fact, you can't get faction points doing PvM at all. You have to PvP for points. Now for SILVER, you have to fight specific monsters ...
  3. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

Wind? Wrong? Lich spawn? Orc dungeon?
  4. von Beck

von Beck Guest

Hythloth level 4 is fun in Fel, different spawn to Tram.
  5. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

If U have a mage...wind then..FtW :D

Double the fame and resourses :D
  6. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Guest

Cool thanks - Told ya I didn't get out much - Silver indeed - in TB - so I need some Daemon's I guess :)
  7. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Guest

Excellent, I seem to remember Hyth was always a challenge - but worth the trip in pre-tram days.
  8. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 17, 2005
    im going to have to agree with Hythloth in Fel, its on my island, Isle of the Avatar. I never kill anyone i see there. usually pretty nice. got killed there a little while ago, but the guy gave me a great deal on a hooded shroud.