1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any English/German speaking active guilds?

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Smiley Gladhands, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Hello!

I'm considering transferring to this shard to play. I'm currently starting to learn german so I can eventually end up moving to Berlin.

I was wondering if there were any active English/German speaking guilds that play? I figured the best way to learn is to be surrounded by people that speak the language....which isn't going to happen where I live so I figured other than a few online communities why not include it into my gameplay!

I've been playing UO for 8 years and have done pretty much everything except for RP. I prefer to pvm but am also capable of holding my own in pvp. I just want a group to hang with.
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    You can join my guild that is part of a 54 guild alliance. :)

You can not be in any better company then we these guys. :)

Give me a shout in General Chat. Just ask if Frarc is around. :)
  3. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 19, 2003
  4. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 1, 2009
    If you want to join a faction guild, just give me a pm.