1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any ETA on the client crash cant log back onto that charcter is going to be fixed?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Is there an ETA on when there going to fix the problem with some people crashing in the Abyss and not being able to log there characters back in?

2. twoburntfouryou

twoburntfouryou Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Any ETA on the client crash cant log back onto that charcter is going to be fixed

Wish they would hurry I would like to be able to go down there with no hassles:mad: I dunno maybe not enough people are having this problem. When it happen to me I had to call them and they said they had never heard of the problem?

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Re: Any ETA on the client crash cant log back onto that charcter is going to be fixed

The issue is that they know the problem exists, but can't do anything about it until they're able to reproduce it themselves, which has yet to happen.

4. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've had this happen to me a couple times and for some reason logging into the character in the "enhanced" client and moving a couple of steps seems to fix it and then I can log back in with 2d.