1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any European players on Catskills?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by imported_Hawkeye_Pike, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Hi all,

as I come from Europe and play mostly between 8 pm and 1 am CET, I have some trouble finding people to hang out with. Going on adventures and hunting alone sucks. Also I can't find a guild who is active when I am not yet in bed.

Does anyone know a group of people who don't start playing when I go to bed? Maybe there's even a guild (or we could establish one) of European players?

Thanks,
    Hawkeye Pike

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The first people to befriend me on my return to the lands were members of a German guild. Being or speaking German was not a requirement. With a little bit of searching I'm sure you can find information on the GdG. I'd give you the ICQ's of the people who helped me, but I haven't heard from them in years. Good luck finding other people. I"m surprised that there aren't plenty of Americans on at 'odd' hours.....

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey, I was up this morning between 1am and went to bed around 4am (insomnia). But I must admit...guilds arn't really my "thing". But you can often find me or one of my alts at our beloved zoo. [​IMG]

4. Having just returned to the realm of Britannia, I'm mostly around at European times since I'm from Finland. If you see Spontanius or Emlek around, nudge them and they'll be happy to adventure with you.

5. Salutations.
    I just got an account on catskills and I also play from Europe.
    You can find me in Haven or Shame for the next few weeks... till I organize a Gauntlet Team, wont be hard with so many new Wyrms...
    PM so we can go hunting.
    Have Fun Playing.