1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Any Event this week?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by lancelot99, Sep 14, 2012.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

I missed the Sunday event due to RL and wondered when the next event is scheduled for?

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

u know the score....12- 24 hours notice max.....theres never no time to plan these event around real life work or family ties....there kinda made for the 24/7 365 days a year players....[whatever]

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This is not only unfair, it's also totally inaccurate. The last 4 events gave 2 - 3 days notice.

posted Aug 17th event Aug 19th
    posted. Aug 26th event Aug 30
    posted Sep 3rd event Sept 6th
    posted sep 6th event Sept 9th

Please stop trolling the event moderators with your exaggerations.

Jonathen and Bobar like this.
  4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

I beg to differ...and iam not trolling ANY MODERATORS AT ALL...just pointing out facts.....lets take the Mesanna mask dying event a week or so ago....notice less than 24 hours you will find...i WILL ADMIT the local em events of late have been advertised better of late...but 6 months ago or so.........date/time information was sketchy [whatever]

#4 THP, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  5. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master

Actually, we were given about 27 hours notice for Mesanna dying masks, Regarding Messana dying masks .. | Stratics Forums

6. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

To be fair, i did know about the Event well before hand but had things to do with family Sunday night so had to miss out (Even though i'd been to all the others) ...

I really would like a long term Event - like Invasion over a few days, letting everyone take part (and something else to to rather than farm the usual dungeons etc ...)

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend

wow a whole 27 hours...and thats 27 hours if u read it the moment it was posted!!!! hey loads of time then to replan family needs ...work details.....rescedule leisure activites....meet freinds a differnt day.....[whatever]...,,,

Hey not everyone logs into UO every day....or even logs into the boards...although iam informed only 5/10% of players actaully read the boards anyway.....i certainly dont do either every day.....maybe at best every 2-3 days.....awesome amount of time there.!!!!...anyone wanna buy 3 undyed wasted messana masks.....wait make that 2 i need one for the full set museum collection....

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh and ********

#7 THP, Sep 14, 2012
  8. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

I suspect the Messana event was arranged for when Messana was able to come. This would of course mean that the EMs could only post when they had a definitive time given to them. Not a perticularly good example to refer to.

9. EM Emile Layne

EM Emile Layne UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Shame you missed the last event. If you want to catch up, there's a report in this thread.

There are no events scheduled for this week but we'll have something for you again next week.

#9 EM Emile Layne, Sep 14, 2012
  10. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Cheers for the reply Emile .... read the report, seems i missed a really good fight :fight: