1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any fast method to easily obtain slayer instruments?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Mainly I'm looking to obtain arachnid slayer instruments and instruments from within that slayer group, is there a sure way to obtain them? Does anyone know if carpenters can craft slayer instruments?
  2. Fastest way would be to buy them from me as I have a whole stack of super slayer instruments that will be going up on my vendors tomorrow. [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Buy flute's of renewal.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Any Tokuno creature drops it right?
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

No, they only dropped during the two "Treasures of Tokuno" events. Since they are deemed collectibles by many people, they are a little pricy.

(I know some creatures seem to drop instruments more frequently than others, but I don't know a suggestion off the top of my head)
  6. Jhym

Jhym Guest

You can get instruments off any and every creature. I've gotten one or two super slayers off trolls and mongbats.

7. J0KING

J0KING Guest

I have always seemed to get my slayer instruments off of lower end creatures.

Hope it helps!!! Good Luck and Have Fun!!!