1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any GM Beggar "Trick or Treating" this Halloween?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Muck, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Muck

Muck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just wondering if they made any new rewards this year, because i just received a "Ghost in a Chair" Costume =(

2. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

I went out yesterday with my beggar... tons of candy, 3 chairs in ghost costume, 1 iron maiden, two skulls on pike, 2 murky milk, 2 harvest wine, and Mr. Plain's Cookies? (not sure if that's the correct item name). That's all so far, but I'll probably get out there again today. :)

3. Muck

Muck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i received the same items, i think its pretty disappointing, to get the same items ebery year, over and over again....... but then again its for free, so nothing to complain about... but still disappointing :sad3:

4. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

I'm sure that's true for those who have done it before, but this is my beggar's first Halloween experience, so I'm enjoying it. :)

5. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

WEEEEE I GM'ed last night after using a .7 pinkie from Queen Mum!! God Bless her, I think that scroll saved me around 7-10 hours. I will never complain about fishing skill gain again :>)