1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any good instrument vendors?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Noie, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Noie

Noie Guest

I always used to buy from Wizzies. Anyone else have a vendor with exceptional instruments? I'm really just too lazy to make them myself...

2. I have been looking for one myself. Everytime I find a vendor with a few instruments there are never any exceptional ones [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok I put some out on the west side of Luna Vendors are dressed in white and say Ex Instruments. All the Instruments are made out of bloodwood by Shadow Kitty. If i sell out I will restock, Hint Hint!!!!!

4. I'm sure Tycolbys are fine, but if he ever runs out, the KOL rune library vendors are always stocked with frostwood instruments.

5. Slacktard

Slacktard Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I'm sure Tycolbys are fine, but if he ever runs out, the KOL rune library vendors are always stocked with frostwood instruments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I'd be really surpriesed if ol' Ty could manage to make a good sandwich much less anything else......

6. <blockquote><hr>

I'm sure Tycolbys are fine, but if he ever runs out, the KOL rune library vendors are always stocked with frostwood instruments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I just looked and they are stocked with frostwood and bloodwood instruments. Cheaper too...sorry Tycolby [​IMG]

It is great to have 2 different places to check now! Thanks guys! [​IMG]