1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

any guild worth joining?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by They Call Me Al, Jul 24, 2009.

1. They Call Me Al

They Call Me Al Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 24, 2009
    im new to the shard and looking for a GOOD group of pvprs that can i can mesh with... im NOT looking to join a zerg by any means... and im not looking to join a guild of heros...

i AM however looking to join a guild that has skilled pvprs that can handle a 2v1 situation, and that doesnt die to every tamer, stealth archer, or trash dexxie.....

if you guys know of a group that can actually bring some skill to the table, please let me know.... thus far in my endeavors at the gate, all i have seen is 5 people running down 1 person, and a couple misfits proving to be nothing more than glorified bank sitters.

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    My guild averages 3-4 in the field at a time.

We all run parry mages to handle the dexer zergs.

Single target called synched dumps.

If you think you might be interested shoot me a PM you can play a night with us to see if its a fit.

I am not recruiting dexers, only mages.